Provides a barrier to moderate amounts of fluid penetration from splatter or liquid exposure or soaking. The disposable protective gown is made of spunbound polypropylene material, is bright in color, semi-transparent, uniform thickness, convenient, and comfortable to wear.
Usage: Hospital, Medical and Dental Clinics, Skilled Nursing Facilities, Contact and Airborne Precautions
Primary Product Features:
- Material: Spunbound Polypropylene
- Weight: 35g
- Wrist Style: Elastic
- Back Style: Full Back
- Closure Type: Neck and Waist Ties
- Protection Level: Fluid Resistant; AMMI Level 2
- Color: Yellow or Blue (colors vary depending on availability)
- Size available – Standard (one size fits all)
- Sold in case of 100 gowns ($5.56 per unit)
AMMI Level 2 – SBPP Non-Woven Disposable Isolation Gown: Case of 100
Disposable protective, non-woven gown.
All sales final. No refunds or returns.